Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which ski area to go to in february? only have one day, so what is best?

ive got an extra day to visit the ski area of my choice. which do you recommend? im only 15, and i like to ski, hike, snow tube.. just fun outdoor activities... out of these ski areas, which is the best for someone my age going for just one day?

beaver creek

snowmass

copper mountain

keystone

cooper

steamboat

wolf creek

winter parkWhich ski area to go to in february? only have one day, so what is best?
I'd go for Copper. I personally dont go there because its a bunch of teenagers tweeking out. However, its right off of I-70 and they have a killer 1/2 pipe. So for your needs and wants? Copper Mountain, for sure. On a sidenote: On the way up the hill, stop at a King Soopers or Safeway and get an e-book. They cost $10 but they have buy one get one free coupons for lift tickets, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment