Friday, March 9, 2012

Virginia Beach hotel w. jacuzzi?

Does anyone know a nice hotel in Virginia Beach that has in room jacuzzi. I want to take my boyfriend and our friends down there for his birthday but I would like our room to have a jacuzzi to make it a little more romantic. It doesn't have to be oceanfront just with an in room jacuzzi and hopefully I won't have to break the bank paying for it, if you know what I mean. Any suggestions???



Also, the rates would be for July 08' (I know it's a bit early but we have other things planned before then so I would like to get this one out of the way)Virginia Beach hotel w. jacuzzi?
check spicitytravel.com. type in your city in the hotel section and it will bring up all the hotels with star ratings, full descriptions and guest comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment