Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have you ever skied/snowboarded before or been to Colorado? How was it?

During winter break I skied and snowboarded in Colorado. I went to copper mountain and breckenridge.

It was so fun- the best experience I've had!

I love skiing. Where I come from- Florida- it never snows. I was born here too, and that was the first time I've seen snow.

Florida is actually kind of ugly besides the beaches and resorts. It's flat, muggy, and kinda boring.

Colorado has a beautiful landscape! I flew into Denver and it was really pretty. The mountains were too. It was really different for me.

Ahh, I guess I just miss it. I'm going there again in a month though ^-^

If you know any good ski resorts, let me know. :)



Oh. I don't really have a question. xD

Well, just tell me your experiences with snow, skiing, and snowboarding. And colorado. I'd like to hear stories and opinions. I'm really bored x)Have you ever skied/snowboarded before or been to Colorado? How was it?
OMG! Another flatlander who's gonna move out here the minute they're old enough!



:SHave you ever skied/snowboarded before or been to Colorado? How was it?
See ya next year! :)

Report Abuse

  • p411
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment