Friday, March 9, 2012

What is your favorite Disney Vacation Club Resort?

What is your favorite Disney's Vacation Club Resort in Walt Disney World? I know that the Grand Californian in Disneyland, CA is great to! Out of the DVC Resorts in Disney World, FL, which is your favorite? I've stayed at all of them and have a hard time choosing a favorite! My faves would have have to be Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club Villas, and the Villas at Wilderness Lodge! (:What is your favorite Disney Vacation Club Resort?
I am not a member of DVC (although I have been considering it), but I will say that I would really love to stay in Bay Lake Towers. It's gorgeous, every time I ride the monorail to Magic Kingdom I kind of have a Walter Mitty moment when I see it and daydream about staying there. :)
My family %26amp; I are DVC members. We've stayed at Beach Club, Saratoga Springs, Kidani Village %26amp; Bay Lake Tower. We have enjoyed staying at all of them.



-Beach Club-Great to be so close to Epcot. Lovely setting. Nice sand bottom pool.

-Saratoga Springs-Quiet area. Nice to look out over golf area.

-Kidani Village-Beautiful rooms. Fun activities. Great to see animals. Fabulous restaurants.

-Bay Lay Tower-Great view of Magic Kingdom. Lovely lounge area. The Studio rooms seem rather small %26amp; so does the pool. Also, no check in desk.



It's difficult to decide. If I could only choose one, I'd go with Kidani Village.What is your favorite Disney Vacation Club Resort?
Mine is the Boardwalk. I love the atmosphere of the boards, and the ability to walk right down in the morning and take a morning walk or even walk over to EPCOT. The Grand Floridian is now going to be having DVC resorts, probably worth a lot of points. They have to shut down the spa to do it.
Staying in one of the two dozen Disney World hotels immerses you in the magic throughout your vacation. But which one is right for you? It was once much easier to decide; decades ago, there were only two Disney World hotels to choose from.
I'm not in the club, but my best friend's family is and i'm going to disney world and on the Disney Dream with them next summer! I think we're going to stay at the Beach Club, so that's my vote!
Until recently, I would've said Bay Lake Tower. It's beautiful and the view is amazing. Then I stayed at Kidani Village Savannah View. Can not be beat. Gotta try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment