Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where should I go skiing this Winter?

I live in the D.C./ Maryland area. I'll probably drive a good 3 hours to go somewhere near me, or travel up to New Hampshire 3 or 4 times a season. I usually go to Bretton Woods, but I've been to Okemo, Sunapee, and Sugarbush. Really like Bretton Woods. Thinking about going out West three or four times, once to Jackson Hole. I've been to Copper Mountain, Powder Mountain, Vail, Keystone, and some other smaller places.Where should I go skiing this Winter?
If you've never been to Telluride, CO, you need to check it out. Its awesome.



Lake Tahoe is terrific because of all the ski resorts that are within an hour or two (Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Sierra, Heavenly, Kirkwood, etc), and there's a lot of stuff to do off the slopes.



Whistler is also a place that every skier needs to hit at least once before they die.



Just hop on Expedia and see who has some deals.
i have been to Wisp..wisp is in marlyand. its a good mountain w/ great terrain...also farther north in PA ther is Blue mountain which is also a great mountianWhere should I go skiing this Winter?
Go to Heavenly Valley on the south shore of Lake Tahoe.

A great ski area with one of the largest areas and slope/trail

variety anywhere.

Great nightlife on the Nevada side, great restaurants and

entertainment.

Also much cheaper than Colorado for what they offer.
Breckenridge

No comments:

Post a Comment