Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I become a Disney Vacation Club Member?

We love going to Disney World and we love to go at least once a year. I have four daughters and pregnant with another and we are trying to find a way to make it cheaper to go.I heard about Disney Vacation Club and we were seeing about joining. Should I join?Should I become a Disney Vacation Club Member?
Want free park admission? Volunteer your time with Disney's "Give a Day, Get a Day" volunteer program for 2010. Volunteer with a local charity and get a free pass. That will save you a bunch of money right there. Saves me $288 for my family of 4.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyp鈥?/a>Should I become a Disney Vacation Club Member?
I would look into buying directly to see what incentives they could give you. You can then look at the resale market. There are numerous websites that offer "DVC timeshares", though there not traditional timeshares. These will be much cheaper than buying direct.

Report Abuse

  • aw restaurant
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment