Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snowboarding and Accommodation in Denver, Colarado?

I am a 28 year old male and will be travelling through the States in January/February and on my travels will be passing through Denver for about a week with the intention of maybe snowboarding:Breckenbridge, Vail or Copper Mountain. I will be travelling on my own and will need accommodation and would like to be somewhere with good Apres ski.

I am not made of money but not a cheap *** either. Can anybody recommend a good place to Board, sleep and party for the individual traveler around the Denver region.Snowboarding and Accommodation in Denver, Colarado?
if its one of your first times boarding then i would go to a basin or keystone there nice..... and big and not cheap but not like vail and breck or copper



but if you want to party i would go to one of the big places Snowboarding and Accommodation in Denver, Colarado?
I'm not sure what the guy above me is talking about, A-Basin is DEFINETELY NOT a beginner mountain, and Keystones just as expensive as breckenridge. IF you stay in Denver be prepared for an 1.5+ hour drive to breckenridge or copper (they are right near each other, and a well over 2 hour drive to vail. Vail is the most awesome mountain in the country, and has quite the nightlife, dig up some cash and stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment