Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is there a ski resort town that I can afford to live in?

I am going to be a pharmacist. Right out of college, they make anywhere from 80k to 95k. I want to move out to Colorado as soon as I graduate. I want to live within a 20 minute drive of a large ski resort (ie Aspen, Vail, Copper Mountain, etc,.) However, I also want to get the setting of a good-sized town. Is there any place that meets these guidelines that I can actually afford to live in?Is there a ski resort town that I can afford to live in?
No. Wait until you get that offer of a job for $80,000 to $90,000 and set aside a quarter million dollars for a down payment on a condominium in a ski resort town.Is there a ski resort town that I can afford to live in?
Winter Park Resort, Loveland Ski Area and Arapahoe Basin Ski Area are all affordable ski resorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment