Friday, March 9, 2012

Where is the best place to find Disney Vacation Club Points?

I am interested in either buying Disney Vacation Club Points, or renting Disney Vacation Club Points. Where is the best source of information?Where is the best place to find Disney Vacation Club Points?
Great place to read all about it: http://allearsnet.com/acc/dvc.htm



They also have a recommended company to use if you are reselling/buying points.
There are two sources that I would recommend. First go right to the source, Disney. They have a Vacation Club website that is very informative and very easy to use. I was able to get most of the info that I needed when I bought into the Vacation Club. Second, I would recommend the disboards. The disboards is a website dedicated to all things Disney travel, including Vacation Club questions, resort reviews, travel tips, restaurant reviews and much more. I put both links below.



If you are seriously considering buying into the Vacation club, I will tell you that I highly recommend it. It is the best investment that my wife and I have ever made, and for a couple of reasons. Not only are we saving money on travel and able to take the kids to Disney more often (not to mention the ability to stay in the nicer on site resorts), but the points can be used at 500+ other locations outside of Disney. My sister went to Hawaii on her points, and stayed in a 2 bedroom suite over looking the ocean. The flexibility is just unreal, and they make things so easy. If you would like more info, let me know. I can even give you the number of our rep, she is great!



Hope this helps!!Where is the best place to find Disney Vacation Club Points?
Another place to look at is at wdwinfo.com. They have forums on everything Disney, even if you are looking to rent points from DVC members. If you are looking to buy points, there is a website called dvc-resale.com. If you are unsure I would go on the forums first and find out the info before purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment