Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I sprained my mcl and might have torn part of my acl. will i need surgery?

i am 13 years old. a girl, and a ski racer, i havent gotten an mri, but the doctor thinks is a sprained mcl and torn acl. will i need surgery? how will this affect my ski season. i fell skiing in copper mountain on the 27 of november with my teamI sprained my mcl and might have torn part of my acl. will i need surgery?
there is no reason to to have ur MCL repaired it has good blood flow and will heal pretty well on its own (with proper rest and REHAB)... however if ur ACL is torn u may want to consider getting that repaired especially since u are young and athletic...



but get an MRI first and seek at least two opinionsI sprained my mcl and might have torn part of my acl. will i need surgery?
ok well im 17 years old 6'4'' n weight 190 n ive been on varsity football, basketball, n volley ball since freshman year.. n i torn my MCL"medial collateral ligament" in 7th grade n never got it fixed.. just let it heal the wrong way.. last month.. i tore it again n was forced to go get it checked by my coaches.. turns out since i never got it checked b4, it cant be healed the right way ne more and i cant play sports ne more.. soo yeah i lost my scholarship to UOI,.. so YESS! GET SURGERY!!
  • boggle online
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment