Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you like about the disney vacation club?

okay so we got back from florida on mon and my parents just signed up for the disney vacation club. im 14 and dont really know much about it. what do you think?? also is the kidani village nice because our homebase is a 1 bedroom in kidani villageWhat do you like about the disney vacation club?
You are so lucky, and I think you will be very happy! I am not a member, but I want to be one so bad. I have been researching it and can't wait to buy. You and your parents can get a lot of information of the site www.disboards.com under Vacation Club. That's where I have done most of my research. Everyone is so nice there and will answer any of your questions.
  • public house chicago
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment