Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Are you going on vacation today????

I am.....Look out Copper Mountain...Are you going on vacation today????
going to Ut would be dangerous......hehehe, jk =)
No vacation today for me. But have fun!Are you going on vacation today????
No, I wish.



Have fun!
No vacation yet....But have lots of fun, and bring me back a souvenier
No and stop rubbing it in....Iwould not be on here though if I was on vacation...get off and hit the slopes.
i am on vacation everyday. i live in southwest florida! i know a great mortgage broker! what happens if my answer is voted the best?
i just quit my job today so as far as i am concerned i am on vacation right now.......i'll look for a job tomorrow
I wish... want to trade with me?
nope just plain old work
not till may 15th.
I wish I were you!!!! Have a good trip!!
No I am on holiday in UK all of the time, I live in the country on a farm close to the banks of the River Mersey, Liverpool is just 10 miles away.
Nope had my vacation two weeks ago
i have no vacation on this week end alot of work to be done.
Not really on vacation but playing hooky from work. Does that count?
My whole life is a vacation.
Yes, but on a working vacation to hunt your little punk a*s*s down, beat you within inches of your life, then slowly, methodically dismember you while your still alive. Hell, I just might have a cookout, the entree being your body parts. Get one thing straight, you puke, you'd never have the guts to confront me man-to-man. You know it as well as I do. Sweet dreams, you jacko*f*f!
Good I'm glad your leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment