Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I find cheap lift tickets for Colorado skiing?

I'm looking specifically around the Copper Mountain, Colorado area...

please help if you can! Any links would also be helpful!Where can I find cheap lift tickets for Colorado skiing?
Yes King Soopers is the place to go - you can get 4 pack lift tickets at a discounted rate for several areas including Copper, Winter Park %26amp; Steamboat...4 packs are can be used anytime 2009/10 ski season and are $129 this year for Copper.



You have to buy them in person usually in Denver / front range stores.Where can I find cheap lift tickets for Colorado skiing?
I have been to Colorado many times to ski, and in a lot of super markets.. they sell cheap tickets to everywhere. You"ll save like 20 bux I think which is awesome. I think the grocery store I went to was a King Sooper somewhere in Denver, but I think they are all over the place there.

No comments:

Post a Comment